Sundae Brownie Bowl
You will need
1 Box of your favorite Brownie Mix ( I used Ghirardelli triple chocolate)
Ice cream ( your favorite flavor)
1. Follow the directions on your brownie mix.
2. Spray the muffin tin, then add prepared brownie until they are about 2/3 full
3. Cook according to directions on box. ( about 30-35 minutes)
4. When brownies come out of the oven and while they are still hot, create an indentation in each brownie. I used a small ladle to do this. Cool brownies in the pan.
5. When cooled, remove from pan, fill with ice cream, chocolate sauce and sprinkles. Simple as that !
Recipe Adapted from Dreyers Super Sundae Brownie Bowl