Monday, February 16, 2015

Sundae Brownie Bowl

 Sometimes I stumble upon a recipe that is so simple and so clever I find myself saying "why didn't I think of that?"   I've been eating brownie sundaes my entire life, it's one of my favorite desserts and I never thought of turning the brownie into a bowl. 
Sundae Brownie Bowl





  





 

You will need
1 Box of your favorite Brownie Mix ( I used Ghirardelli triple chocolate)
Cooking Spray
Ice cream ( your favorite flavor)
Chocolate Sauce
Sprinkles

1.  Follow the directions on your brownie mix.
2.  Spray the muffin tin, then add prepared brownie until they are about 2/3 full
3.  Cook according to directions on box. ( about 30-35 minutes)
4.  When brownies come out of the oven and while they are still hot, create an indentation in each brownie.  I used a small ladle to do this. Cool brownies in the pan.

5.  When cooled, remove from pan, fill with ice cream, chocolate sauce and sprinkles. Simple as that !


















Recipe Adapted from Dreyers Super Sundae Brownie Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment