This dish is quick and simple, can be made in one pan, and
you probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen.
You're going to love the tangy sweet and sour taste .
4 Bone in Pork Chops
1/3 cup Apricot Preserve (I used Trappist apricot pineapple this time)
2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Red Onion Chopped
Olive Oil ( enough to coat bottom of pan )
Bells All Natural Seasoning
Salt and Pepper
1. Chop your red onion and saute on medium heat in olive oil for
five minutes. Remove cooked onion from pan, set aside.
2. Salt and Pepper both sides of your pork chops.
Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with the Bells seasoning.
3. With the oil that is left in the pan, brown your chops, 6 minutes each side.
4. To your pan, add your apricot preserve, balsamic vinegar and cooked red onion. Cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes. Spoon your sauce over the pork chops as it simmers.
5. Spoon sauce over pork chops and serve.